Customer Success Manager
Speak your mind, even when it's not the popular opinion. We value open dialogue and critical thinking.
Actively strive to understand our goals, our market, and our customers. An inquisitive mind is a growing one.
Show a results-oriented approach and consistently perform at a high level. We're here to make a difference.
Make decisions that look beyond the surface to identify root issues. Effective problem-solving starts with deep understanding.
Admit mistakes promptly and engage in straightforward communication, especially during disagreements.
Put the best ideas first, not your ego. Collaboration thrives when we seek excellence over credit.
- Location: Remote or in-office at Oslo office
- Position: Customer Success Manager
- Vacancy: Full Time
- Time Zone: 2-hour overlap with UTC+2
- Language: English (written and spoken)
- Education: Not Required
- Salary: $70.000/year + ESOP
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager at Presail, you will play a critical role in ensuring our clients' success and satisfaction. Your responsibilities will be divided into two primary areas.
Firstly, you will serve as the primary point of contact for our valued customers, playing a central role in addressing their needs and concerns. Your duties will include providing chat support to assist customers in overcoming daily challenges and facilitating effective communication with our product and development teams to promptly resolve any concerns.
Secondly, your role is pivotal in building and maintaining customer loyalty. You will be responsible for fostering the adoption, implementation, onboarding, renewal, and expansion of Presail products. Your clear and compelling communication skills will be instrumental in inspiring customers to make the most of Presail's products, solutions, and services.
- Act as the primary point of contact for core Presail customers through our live Telegram chat-support, ensuring top-notch customer service.
- Lead all post-sales activities, including onboarding, product adoption, renewals, and upsell opportunities, while collaborating closely with the Sales and Marketing team.
- Assess leads' qualifications and their potential to convert into sales opportunities by answering product-related inquiries prior to sales calls.
- Strengthen customer relationships by addressing their unique needs and ensuring they fully understand the benefits and value of our products and services
- Collect and relay vital customer feedback on product adoption to collaborate effectively with the Product team.
- Proactively identify and implement ways to reduce churn.
- Implement core customer success management initiatives, including customer success priorities, strategies, engagement paths, automation streams, health scores and reporting
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards to support key customer success indicators and customer health metrics.
- Report on key indicators and metrics pertaining to the health of all customer success initiatives directly to the CEO.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of combined experience within customer success management, sales management or other experience that is similar or relevant.
- Expertise and experience from the crypto industry, related to DeFi, blockchain, or web3 investments.
- Experience working in or building a tech-startup.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exhibit strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership with a bias to action.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership within a performance-based culture.
- Availability to work in an EU timezone.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with setting up and managing relevant customer success tools.
- Understanding NPS, CSAT and other value metrics for measuring customer success.
- Technical background or experience with product development.
What we offer
- Competitive annual salary of $70.000.
- Meaningful co-ownership through our employee stock option plan.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation time, in addition to your national holidays.
- Premium health insurance, including dental and vision insurance
- Dynamic and inclusive culture that encourages continuous learning.
- Flexibility to work remote.
If you love working with customer relations, and see yourself as a structured, goal-oriented person who is excited about the crypto investment landscape, apply now.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may contact our Head of Marketing, Milad, directly at email@example.com. Please include a brief introduction, your LinkedIn profile, and a concise note explaining why this role is your next big leap.
Your well-being is our priority. Enjoy top-tier health insurance that gives you peace of mind, so you can focus on doing your best work.
Achieve your best and then take the time to reset. Our 5-week paid holiday offering is designed to help you maintain peak performance year-round.
Invest in your future while helping to grow ours. With our stock options, you're not just an employee; you're a stakeholder in our shared success.
Your workspace matters. Utilize our stipend to create a comfortable and productive environment, whether you're in the office or working from home.
Flexibility fosters creativity. Enjoy the freedom to work from where you're most productive, be it your home, a café, or our well-equipped office.